Mrs. Ruth Stone brings a friendly smile and cheerful disposition as she adeptly handles so many of the day-to-day responsibilities of running a school as our ILS Manager of Operations! Often one of the first people visitors to ILS meet or speak to, Mrs. Stone is a welcoming presence to guests and ILS families alike. We hope you enjoy learning a bit more about her as she answers our 10 questions.
As we near the end of our "Meet Us Mondays" series for this year, we hope you have enjoyed this feature as a small way to better get to know the many outstanding members of our faculty.
Let us know if there is another Blog Feature you'd like to see here on the ILS Blog!
1. Where is your favorite place you have traveled?
All of Southeast Asia. I could never pick just one favorite! :)
2. What is one place you would like to visit but have not yet been?
Ethiopia. I am fascinated by the culture and LOVE the food!
3. If you could have coffee with anyone, who would it be?
Mary Techau (former ILS teacher).
4. What is your favorite movie?
5. What is the last book you read?
Harry Potter (I know, I know... I'm way behind the times)
6. What is your favorite thing about working at ILS?
Surprise Affirmation Parties (SAP). Randomly throughout the year we choose one faculty member to "surprise affirm" during our morning meetings. So many tears, love and hugs... it's awesome!
7. What is your favorite sport to watch or play?
I've got the Olympics on my mind, so probably figure skating! :)
8. Who is your favorite author?
9. What is your favorite holiday?
10. Who is your favorite composer?