Current Employment Opportunities
Educators at Immanuel Lutheran School are noted for the ways they have been cultivated by the liberal arts and Lutheran catechesis. These two cultivating forces have shaped their souls, mind and character so that they are fully-developed educators characterized by a Christian humanitas that is captivating and contagious. They continually pursue truth, goodness, and beauty, and recognize these as gifts from God. Students love them and naturally want to emulate them.
* ILS educators display training in the liberal arts and are always learning.
* ILS educators are superb pedagogues.
* ILS educators display wisdom, eloquence and virtue.
* ILS educators are models and mentors.
* ILS educators are faithful Christians who love and study the doctrine of the Lutheran Church-Missouri Synod.
* ILS educators are colleagues and love being so.
* ILS educators are professionals.
Immanuel Lutheran School is seeking enthusiastic individuals to serve as substitute teachers or substitute teaching aides in our substitute pool.
Our substitute teachers:
* Follow lesson plans provided by the teacher
* Interact with delightful students and welcoming faculty
* Maintain safety of students by following school procedures
If interested, please forward your resume to Assistant Headmaster Katherine Kramer at firstname.lastname@example.org.