2018-2019 Tuition Rates
- Jr. Kindergarten: $6,641
- K-8 (non-members of Immanuel Lutheran Church): $11,416
- K-8 non-members - each additional student: $9,086
- K-8 (members of LCMS Churches): $9,177
- K-8 (members of LCMS Churches - each additional student): $7,368
- K-8 members of Immanuel Lutheran Church: $7,980
- K-8 members - each additional student: $6,406
2018-2019 Fee Rates
- Non-refundable application fee (new students): $95
- Non-refundable registration fee (all students): $225
- Annual activity fee (all students): $300
- Science Camp fee (grades 5/6 only) $100
- Class Trip fee (grades 7/8 only) $200
Immanuel Lutheran School requires a tuition deposit of $1,000, which includes the $225 registration fee and $775 tuition deposit charged to FACTS upon receipt of the signed Enrollment Contract. The tuition deposit is nonrefundable.
The tuition balance is paid through FACTS in ten equal installments on the 5th or 20th of each month from August through May. A discount of 3.5% is applied for K-8 accounts if all fees and tuition are paid by August 20th. Tuition Assistance may be available to those who qualify. Please call the office for information.
Military discounts of $1,000 per child are available to all non-member families who have one parent on active duty, without submitting a full financial aid application. Military discounts are not extended to member families paying the already discounted member rate at Immanuel or families in membership at other LCMS churches.
A withdrawal fee of $1,500 is charged for students withdrawing from the school between April 15 and June 15 of the year preceding enrollment. Full annual tuition and fees for the upcoming school year are due for any student who has re-enrolled and withdraws on or after June 16. Please refer to the Enrollment Contract for more details.