- Online applications are still being accepted for open seats and for wait-list spots for the 2018-19 academic year. Please contact us by email or call 703-549-0155 for additional information.
- Online applications are now being accepted for the 2019-20 academic year. Additional information on visiting or attending an Admissions Open House is available.
- For families who completed the online application prior to the January 25, 2019, deadline, admissions appointments will be scheduled during January and February 2019. If you have questions, please contact the office by email or call 703-549-0155.
- All applications must include the $95 nonrefundable application fee, payable online.
- Upon return of a completed application, application fee, and authorization of release of educational and health records from previous schools, an admissions appointment is scheduled. Each student will meet with the classroom teacher for an assessment, and an interview with the family is conducted with the Headmaster.
- Parents of all admitted students who plan to enroll at ILS must read the Parent Manual and return a signed copy of the Immanuel Lutheran School Parent Agreement Form along with the non-refundable registration fee of $225 and tuition deposit of $775 to complete enrollment. (Full tuition information is available here.)
Immanuel Lutheran School reserves the right to place new and returning students in the appropriate instructional level. The age of the student is always considered, but final placement is based on meeting promotional standards, teacher assessment, standardized tests, previous records, placement tests, and the content of the classical Lutheran curriculum. Kindergarten students must be five years old by September 30th of the year in which they will enroll. Entering Jr. Kindergarten students must be four years old by September 30th of the year they will enroll.
Immanuel Lutheran School is not staffed to serve children with severe behavior disorders or learning disabilities. Enrollment is not limited to Lutherans, but matters of faith will be taught exclusively in accord with the Scriptures and the Book of Concord.
Immanuel Lutheran School admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. Immanuel Lutheran School does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs.