We only have a few weeks to go in our "Meet Us Mondays" series as we make our way through introducing you to our outstanding team here at ILS. This week, our amazing Jr. Kindergarten Teacher, Mrs. Laurie Honig, answers our questions. You can find Mrs. Honig finding (and spreading) joy each day with our youngest ILS scholars as they practice good manners, celebrate Thankful Thursday, or learn new chants and songs!
We do hope that you are enjoying this series and the opportunity to get to better know the dedicated and caring faculty who love serving our students and families. If you missed any of our features, you can find them all by clicking on the "Meet Us Mondays" tag!
Stay tuned for another faculty feature next week!
1. Where is your favorite place you have traveled?
Lewes Beach, Delaware, with my family
2. What is one place you would like to visit but have not yet been?
Padua, Italy, the Scrovegni Chapel to see the frescoes of Giotto di Bendone
3. If you could have coffee with anyone, who would it be?
Other than my family members, Mother Theresa, Audrey Hepburn or any Bronte sister
4. What is your favorite movie?
5. What is the last book you read?
The Girls From Ames
6. What is your favorite thing about working at ILS?
Working with Mrs. Schmick (she is my superstar!) and finding joy every day with my Jr. K scholars
7. What is your favorite sport to watch or play?
Track & Field, or Tennis (as a spectator only)
8. Who is your favorite author?
The Bronte sisters, Louisa May Alcott, Adriana Trigiani
9. What is your favorite holiday?
10. Who is your favorite composer?