We invite you to better know our excellent teachers and staff with our "Meet Us Mondays" series each week here on the ILS blog. This week we introduce our ILS Superintendent, Pastor Christopher Esget. Pastor Esget also teacher our 7th and 8th grade Theology classes, and loves spending time with all of our students during weekly Chapel services and "Ask the Pastor" classroom visits! Enjoy!
1. Where is your favorite place you have traveled?
2. What is one place you would like to visit but have not yet been?
So many! New Zealand, Ireland, Norway, Israel…
3. If you could have coffee with anyone, who would it be?
With my wife Kassie, on the shore of Lake Superior, in the autumn
4. What is your favorite movie?
I should pick something more highbrow (e.g., I loved Life Is Beautiful), but the truth is I can’t pick between Rocky, Gladiator, Miracle, and The Two Towers. I’m drawn to stories of the underdog who never gives up.
5. What is the last book you read?
“Sex Scandal: The Drive to Abolish Male and Female” (Ashley McGuire)
6. What is your favorite thing about working at ILS?
My amazing colleagues!
7. What is your favorite sport to watch or play?
8. Who is your favorite author?
9. What is your favorite holiday?
The Feast of St. James, the Brother of Our Lord
10. Who is your favorite composer?